We're expanding our presence in Northern VA and hiring Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, and Superintendents with expertise in large commercial ground-up projects in the mixed-use and Multi-Family market sector.
Project Managers & Senior Project Managers
Develop, coordinate, implement, and manage all facets necessary to construct the project on time, within budget, and to the quality specified. The PM provides leadership and serves as the liaison between project team members and external partners to promote the interest of both the business and its customers in all matters. This individual will be expected to lead by example and to be a role model for the standards and behaviors with the core values and culture of CCG.
Required For Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in ground-up commercial construction – Multifamily (wood) experience preferred , preferably as Project Manager, or Site Manager. Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques.
- Ability to inspire professional growth and development of all team members.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills along with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient with construction management and office productivity software, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, P6, Blue Beam, Procore, Timberline, or other web-based or mobile document and project management solutions.
- Professional designations such as CCM, PMP, CEP, and LEED Accredited Professional Status are encouraged.
- OSHA 30, CPR and First Aid Certification required upon hire.
The Superintendent manages all functions of the jobsite as it relates to construction while providing excellent customer service. This hands-on problem solver is responsible for overall onsite management of the project from inception to final acceptance, including all onsite planning, organization, and control of the work in the field. The Superintendent provides supervision and coordination of subcontractors and other partners while ensuring safe conditions on construction job sites. We rely on our Superintendents to work closely with project managers, subcontractors and the design team to form an effective leadership team for our clients. This individual will be expected to lead by example and to be a role model for the standards and behaviors with the core values and culture of CCG.
Required For Success
- 6+ years experience as a Lead Superintendent in the Multifamily industry – wood construction experience preferred.
- Proficient with reading, understanding, and interpreting plans, specifications, drawings, contracts, and other documents.
- Familiarity with construction management and office productivity software, including MS Excel, MS Word, P6, Blue Beam, MS Project, Procore, Timberline, or other web-based or mobile document and project management solutions.
- Able to interact and communicate professionally with all parties associated with the project. Effectively resolve or escalate issues with subcontractors and other third parties in a timely manner.
- OSHA 30, First Aid, & CPR Certification required upon hire.