- How did you get into the construction industry? I started in the construction industry in 1999 when joining a steel fabrication company. It was owned by a friend of mine that was looking for someone to do their design and CAD work. That later led to job costing and estimating projects.
- What do you like most about being an Estimator? I am a numbers guy. I really enjoy running numbers as well as seeing a project go from concept to completion.
- You recently joined the CCG team in our NC office! What do you like most about working at Chesapeake so far? I really enjoy the camaraderie, and the level of knowledge and expertise that our leadership has.
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not at work? I am a car obsessor and an adrenaline junky. I love fast cars and racing them around road course tracks on the east coast whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- In your opinion, what skills are needed to be a successful Estimating professional? Attention to detail and the enjoyment of running numbers are a key to being successful in this field.
Project Update: Aviation Station
Last week, a helicopter was onsite at Aviation Station in Middle River, MD to help us lift 2,000 lb. smoke vents...
Recently Completed: Porsche Hunt Valley
Chesapeake recently finished Porsche Hunt Valley, a new, two-story 37,000 SF dealership located in Cockeysville, MD...